Sunday, March 25, 2007

More Measured For a Casket...

Hey everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying my blog. Please feel free to post comments if you do. I'd love to hear from you.

On Friday, Mar 23, while I was unloading my 44 metric tonnes of barley - two different times at the same feedlot, I worked again on "Measured For a Casket". It is the only story in my book that touches on my religion, and I am trying to present the religious parts of the story in such a way that all who read will like it. I am aware that many of you are very private when it comes to your faith, so I was typing with my "Kid Gloves" on.

Last night, as I sat and savoured a great supper with my sweetheart, I got an idea. I began to think about things I could ask you - the reader, to comment on. Kind of like a public opinion pole. The notion is still swirling, but I'll keep you posted. If you have any questions that come to mind, just let me know.

Take Care,
Davis

No comments: