Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another story finished

1. Today, I finished High and Dry. It is the story of a large seine boat that ran aground a few hundred feet from the lighthouse. At just over 7,000 words, it is one of the longer stories in the book.

2. Also, I was asked if the book will be available in the USA. YES! It will be available to order from anywhere in the world on the Internet as well as in any retail outlet we can get it in.

3. The next story I am working on, Measured For A Casket, was begun in 2003 and up until a few days ago, I thought it just needed a final edit. It is about the time when 2 missionaries from our church came to the lighthouse. I have decided to use what I have already written and add some more to the beginning. Right now, it is only about 500 words, but that will change. Later...

No comments: